Align newly designed T-REX 300X RTF (Ready to Fly), pre-assemble and combo with ALIGN A10 transmitter 10 channels 2.4GHz system and MiniGRS gyro makes flying much easier.
T-REX 300X, small but all-in-perfect. It adopts DFC rotor head unit, low CG and low wind resistance providing direct flight responses. The carbon fiber main frame is made of composite material and with reinforcement plate and brace assembly effectively enhancing structural intensity and torsion resistance. Narrow body design makes mechanical structure much stronger. The battery slider and top-mounted motor design with anodized bright red color brings pretty texture on this model. Thicken aluminum alloy tail boom for the best torsion resistance and increase the tail support rod lifetime. The progressive lightweight landing skid making this model the leader in this class. Plus the fiberglass painted canopy features lightweight and low in wind resistance.
T-REX 300X equipped with MiniGRS flybarless system special designed for ALIGN small helicopters (Under 500 series). It's light and simple with easy and quick settings, suitable for most pilots and beginners. Also the standard high torque and high efficiency 300MX 3700KV/2216 brushless motor not only contributes to dramatic power increase, the high efficiency cooling system enables cooler operating temperature during and after flights when compared to motor of previous generation. Allow to provide consistent power output and keep stable RPM in non-stop 3D flying presenting perfect performance. Also it pairs with digital HV DS450 and DS455 servos, supporting 8.4V output, fast response and high torque. The new 25A brushless speed governor support 5~8.4V adjustable BEC voltage.
T-REX 300X RTF is tiny but everything all-in-one so that can perform well in not only in-door show but also outdoor 3D flights. This model offers you the best bargain price allow you to have fun flying at any time.
1. Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System, AFHDS is a highly developed remote signal transmission system, providing long range, minimizing interference, with lower power consumption.
2. The frequency range of the system is 2.408 ~ 2.475 GHz. The waveband is separated from 160 independent frequencies. The transmitter uses 16 different frequency and 160 different frequency hopping algorithms. Each time the transmitter is powered on a different frequency hopping scheme is used allowing the transmitter to avoid interference of the transmission signal.
3. Each transmitter has unique ID code when binding to the receiver, the receiver saves this unique ID code and only accepts a signal transmitted by the saved ID code transmitter. This process avoids receiving another transmitter signals and significantly enhance the anti-interference ability and security.
A roll style slider is used to scroll through menu options providing a quick setup. 20 models memory with either Chinese or English interface, three aircraft options (helicopter/airplane/multicopter), Modes 1-4 available with optional direction output, set buzzer warnings, and supported firmware upgrade.
1. Specifically, design for ALIGN small helicopters. It's light and simple.
2. Support the latest new ALIGN A10 Radio (10-channel/A.BUS system) for the best working operation.
3. Support T-REX 250/450/470/500 models, no need to setup, outstanding flight performance for the beginner or 3D pilot.
4. Support JR DSM2 and Spektrum DSM2/DSMX satellite. Built-in Futaba S-FHSS 2.4GHz support for Futaba S-FHSS transmitter.
1. Suitable for international AC 100V~240V.
2. Voltage balancing charging is suitable for 2S 7.4V and 3S 11.1V lipo batteries.
3. Automatically correct out of balanced cells, and automatically charge cells with low voltage.
4. Auto-detected charge status display. (Red light: while charging Green light: end of charging)
5. Reverse polarity (warning beep) and built-in short protection.
6. Aluminum alloy shell with an internal cooling fan for effective heat dissipation.
- T-REX 300X DOMINATOR Kit x 1
- MiniGRS Flybarless System x 1
- 230mm Carbon Fiber Blades x 1
- 50mm Tail BladesA10 Transmitter x 1
- RCE-BL25A Brushless ESC x 1
- 300MX Brushless motor (3700KV/2216) x 1
- DS450 HV Brushless Servo x 3 Freq: 200hz
- DS455 HV Brushless Servo x 1 Pulse: 1520µs / Freq: 333hz
- MiniA.BUS Receiver x 1
- Balance Charger RCC-3SX x 1
- 3S1P 11.1V 1300mAh/30C Battery x 1
- Length: 476mm - 18.74In
- Height: 158mm - 6.22In
- Width: 88mm - 3.46In
- Main Blade Length: 230mm - 9.10In
- Main Rotor Diameter: 525mm - 20.67In
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 143mm - 5.63In
- Motor Drive Gear: 14T
- Main Drive Gear: 115T
- Main Drive Pulley: 40T
- Tail Drive Gear: 13T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 8.21: 1 : 3.08
- Weight (w/o battery): 418g - 15oz
- 10-Channel Transmitter
- Modes: Helicopter/Airplane/Multicopter
- Frequency Range: 2.408 ~ 2.475 GHz
- Power: No Higher Than 20dBM (EU)
- System: 2.4 AFHDS 2A
- Voltage Range: 4.0V ~ 6.0V DC
- Receiving Distance: Line of Site <1000M
- Low Voltage Warning: < 4.2V
- Weight: (no batteries) 487g - 1.07Lbs
- Size: 275x187x102mm - 10.8x7.4x4In
MiniGRS Flybarless Specifications
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 3.5~8.4V
- Operating Current Consumption: <100mA @4.8V
- Rotational Detection Rate: ±300°/sec
- Rudder yaw detection rate: ±600°/sec
- Sensor Resolution: 12 BIT
- Swashplate Support: 120° CCPM Swashplate
- Mode Support: T-REX250, T-REX450, T-REX470, T-REX500
- Receiver Support: ALIGN A10(A.BUS), Futaba S-FHSS, DSM2/DSMX
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ 65℃
- Operating Humidity: 0% ~ 95%
- Comply with RoHS
- Size: 37.6x22.4x13mm - 1.5x0.9x0.5In
Balance Charger RCC-3SX Specifications
- Input Voltage: AC 100V~240V(50/60Hz)
- Output Voltage: 2cell DC 7.4V / 3cell DC 11.1V
- Supported Battery Type: Li-polymer/Li-ion
- Charging Method: CC/CV
- Charging Current: 2A
- Size: 123x74.3x32mm - 4.8x2.9x1.3In
- Weight: 260g - 0.57Lbs
- Output: 11.1V 1300mAh 14.4Wh (3S1P)
- Supports 5C Charging
- Dimension: 74x36.5x21mm - 2.91x1.43x0.83In
- Weight: 115g - 4oz
- 14AWG Heat-Resistant Silicone Wire. Heat Resistance: 200 ° C / Current withstand: 50A
- XT30U-F Connector
- Digital Pitch Gauge Part # HET80001
- Swashplate Leveler x 1 Part # H45191
Suggest Extra Equipment
- 3S1P 11.1V 1300mAh/30C Lipo Part # HBP13002
- 300x Battery Mount Tray Part # H30B003XX
- Hook and Loop Fastening Strap Part # HS1265
- Radio Strap (Red or Yellow) Part # HOS00011 or HOS00012