George Brown discusses details concerning Align and Enterprise Hobby FREE Las Vegas Give Away at IRCHA 2017. One lucky winner will travel to Las Vegas for a 4 day, 3-night stay with private flying lessons from Alan Szabo Jr and/or Ben Storick. Visit the Align Enterprise Hobby Tent at IRCHA 2017 to enter.
WIN A TRIP TO LAS VEGAS
The trip includes:
- One (1) round trip plane ticket to Las Vegas, Nevada. Flight must originate within the United States or Canada.
- Four (4) day, three (3) night stay in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Hotel room for three (3) nights.
- Private flying lessons with Alan Szabo Jr and/or Ben Storick.
How to enter raffle:
- Must enter at least two (2) hours prior to Team Align Enterprise Hobby Saturday Demo hour. Register early to ensure you are entered.
- Must be a registered IRCHA Jamboree 2017 pilot.
- Must have a valid AMA card.
- Visit the Align Enterprise Hobby Tent. Take a picture in front of the Fabulous Las Vegas Banner. If a minor is registering, a legal guardian must be present at the time of registration.
- Check-in on Facebook at ALIGN IRCHA 2017 event and post your picture.
- Show your post to one of our Team Align Enterprise Hobby members who will record your IRCHA pilot number. You are now entered to win.
- Drawing to be held during Team Align Enterprise Hobby Saturday Demo.
- Winner must be present at the time of drawing.
Items to bring to Las Vegas:
- Helicopter and transmitter. Larger size helicopter is preferred. We often travel with our T-REX 700X. The blades, boom, skids and tail are removed and packed in a heavy-duty shipping box.
- Winner is responsible for any baggage or seat upgrade fee.
- Lipo batteries must be carried on to plane. LIPO’s are not allowed in checked baggage. Please follow airline rules on travelling with lipo batteries.
- We will provide battery chargers, unless winner prefers to bring his/her own.
- Be ready to HAVE FUN!
- Winner must give at least 45-day advance notice prior to travel. This will ensure flight and room availability.
- If winner lives within close proximity of Las Vegas, Nevada, no airfare will be provided. If winner lives within 6-hour drive from Las Vegas, the winner may choose to drive. In this case, Enterprise Hobby will provide limit reimbursement of fuel cost.
- A minor may WIN; however, a legal guardian must accompany minor on the trip. Legal guardian is responsible for his or her own travel expense.
- No cash value. No substitution.
- Winner consents to his or her photo and video to be taken during flying lesson for promotional purposes.
- Winner is responsible for transportation to/from airport and hotel. We will drive you to and from either local or lake flying field for flying lessons. Since you will be staying on Las Vegas strip, rental car is not necessary, unless winner desires to rent a car at his or her expense.
- Hotel room accommodates up to 4 guests.
- Trip must be completed within one year of award and is not transferrable.
Rob Negri first demo flight Saturday night, with his Align TREX 700N, at Helis Over Delaware 2017. Rob’s T-REX 700N is powered by an OS 105 HZ-R motor running Byrons Rotor Rage 22.5% nitro. His TREX 700N has power. Watch the credits as Rob discusses Gale Align’s Safety. Put this FunFly on your schedule for 2018. Great event, field, and people! Check out Rob’s Team Page at https://enterprisehobby.com/rob-negri
Drew Robinson Saturday night demo with his N7. Drew catches the tail blades while performing a rainbow maneuver.
Danny Huckabay flys his Align TREX 470L early Sunday morning at the Fabulous Las Vegas FunFly. Danny Align TREX 470LM is the Super Combo Kit.
Danny Huckabay Person Team Page: Danny Huckabay Page
Facebook: Team Align Enterprise Hobby
Colin Bell flys his Align TREX 700X for a second time on Sunday at the Fabulous Las Vegas FunFly 2017. This is another outstanding demonstration of Colin professional pro pilot skills. Colin visits us from Halifax Canada and will return later this year at IRCHA 2017 with Team Align Enterprise Hobby.
Colin Bell Personal Team Page: Colin Bell Personal Page
Facebook: Team Align Enterprise Hobby